DIRECT DOWNLOAD Windows Embedded POSReady 2009 SP3 x86 Multi Retail Box (2010) - (1005 KB/s)
DIRECT DOWNLOAD Windows Embedded POSReady 2009 SP3 x86 Multi Retail Box (2010) - (1145 KB/s)
Windows Embedded POSReady 2009 SP3 x86 Multi Retail Box (2010) | 3.41 GB
About the program: Windows Embedded POSReady 2009 – the next version of a specialized operating system for retail and hospitality market Windows Embedded for Point of Service. The new version is based on Windows XP Service Pack 3 and a customizable platform with broad functionality, support for industry standards. POSReady 2009 allows companies in the retail and hospitality market to simplify deployment and reduce the cost of servicing outlets.
The image of the operating system POSReady 2009 significantly less than the standard Windows XP Professional, which allows its use on new and existing terminal systems.
Processor: 233 MHz PII
RAM: 512 MB or above
HDD (Flash, SSD): a minimum of 512 MB of free space.
POSReady 2009, MUI for 32 languages including Russian, the installer from a USB drive, additional software (Microsoft Office Viewer 2007, Microsoft Silverlight 2, Microsoft SQL 2008 Express Edition)
- Cash register
- Self-service Kiosk
- Petrol station
- Information panels
From 08.10.2009 issued in this release version has full work with flash.
The simplicity and reliability. POSReady 2009 is entirely based on Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 and is delivered as a single installation DVD, which includes all the necessary tools to install, configure systems, MUI (32 languages) and additional software. Combining in himself the power and reliability of OS Windows XP SP3, POSReady allows manufacturers to simplify the process of deployment and minimize costs for application development due to the presence of a large number of software and drivers, as well as support for POS for. Net (implementation of the standard UPOS on. NET platform) and other industry standards.
A wide range of functions. POSReady 2009 includes all the necessary functionality to create a POS system, including support for most modern network technology, multimedia capabilities, support of corporate governance and security, compatibility with Windows XP applications, drivers, and much more.
Low cost service and support. POSReady 2009 – a specialized platform for manufacturers of systems for the retail and hospitality market, the use of which reduces the overall cost of their services. This is achieved through the extended-cycle support and sales, as compared with the classical operating systems, as well as by supporting a community of experts, using industry standards and compatibility with Microsoft technologies.
- Plug-n-Play functionality for the peripheral equipment sales *
- Full localization into 32 languages, including Russian language
- Integrated Service Pack 3
- Built-in Internet Explorer 7.0
- Multiplayer mode and on-screen keyboard to log in.
- Supports a wide range of network technologies
- Technologies Windows Media Player 11 for advertising and training
- Ability to remove and add components after the installation
- Filter write-protect tab on file level (FBWF)
- Remote Desktop (Remote desktop Protocol) version 6.1 with support for Windows Server 2008 and features Remote Application
- Support for save memory dump to disk in case of system failure
- Support for Microsoft Viewer 2007, Microsoft Silverlight 2 and Microsoft SQL 2008 Express Edition
- Advanced Options menu during system boot
- Support of templates security policies and update root certificates
- Network Access Protection (Network Access Protection)
- Support for OpenGL and DirectX
- Upgrading the operating system through Microsoft Windows Update
- Support for standard management tools, network resources
- Support for XPS established. NET Framework 3.5
- Support for MS Config utility
- Support for Microsoft Cryptographic Module for Cache SHA2 in X.509 certificate authentication
- Encrypting File System (EFS)
- Support for two monitors
- Remote Assistance
* – The device should be determined by subsystem PnP Windows, have a service facility or be supported by legacy OPOS devices.
Deployment and maintenance of the system
Windows Embedded POSReady 2009 provides ample opportunities for the deployment and performing services system, including all the standard facilities available for operating systems Windows XP.
- A new interactive installation based on Windows PE 2005
- Ability to install from a USB flash drive and solid state drives
- Ability to adapt the image on the stage of the installation and the presence of three types of installation: standard, complete and selective. The latter allows you to select the necessary components to be included in the image.
- Automatic installation using the Unattended Installation
- Support for remote network boot
- Support tools Sysprep and FBReseal for cloning images
- Remote deployment using Remote Installation Service
- Boot from USB drives including hard disk and USB flash.
- Support for a product family System configuration and monitoring using Microsoft System Center (SCCM / SMS) to centrally deploy, manage and monitor devices on the basis POSReady 2009.
POSReady 2009 supports the program, based at the programming language Microsoft C #, VB.NET, Visual Basic, Visual C, Visual J, Visual FoxPro as well as any other language that is used to write programs under or Windows XP. Manufacturers can also use many Win32 applications, services, and driver model, written under Windows XP.
POSReady 2009 provides additional tools for rapid creation of POS applications with support for industry standards:
- Support for. Net Framework 3.5 and POS for. Net 1.12
- Compatibility with applications written for Windows 9X, Windows NT, Windows 2000.
Period of availability and support
Windows Embedded POSReady 2009 released on Jan. 1, 2009. According to the rules for licensing and support of embedded products, Windows Embedded operating systems have extended support to 10 years and the availability of licenses to 15 years. This policy provides device developers a more seamless transition to new versions of operating systems and protect future investments.
CDKEY: D4GQ7-HG48K-7YP6R-6JM4C-33FMQ (installation disconnect from the Internet)
Enabling | reg code: CDKEY
Interface Language: Multilingual (Russian present)
File Format: .iso / rar
Platform / OS: x86/Win Embedded POSReady
DIRECT DOWNLOAD Windows Embedded POSReady 2009 SP3 x86 Multi Retail Box (2010) - (1091 KB/s)
DIRECT DOWNLOAD Windows Embedded POSReady 2009 SP3 x86 Multi Retail Box (2010) - (1144 KB/s)